PIGEON CONTROL IN MELBOURNE
Diamond Valley Termite and Pest Control offer pigeon control services to Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs including Doreen, Eltham, Greensborough, Epping, Diamond Creek, Reservoir & Whittlesea.
Pigeons can become a nuisance when they choose to nest or roost in unwanted areas of your home or business. Pigeons, Pigeon droppings and nesting materials can negatively impact our surroundings and carry over 60 diseases which can be passed on to humans and pets. The longer birds are allowed to nest or roost in an unwanted area; the harder it will be to get rid of them. It’s important to take a proactive approach when dealing with pest birds. In the long run, it can save you time and money.
Pigeon infestations also encourage a range of other pests such as flies and fleas, but the most common is the bird mite.
Here are some of the main reasons why bird control and bird management in Melbourne is import:
- Birds, bird droppings and nesting materials carry over 60 transmittable diseases and ectoparasites. Bird droppings are highly acidic and can stain and corrode building materials.
- Birds can contaminate food production and inventory when they nest in warehouses.
- Regular cleanup of bird droppings can cost businesses thousands of dollars every year.
- Bird nests can clog drains and pose a fire risk near lighting or other features.
- Bird droppings can be a liability by creating a slip and fall risk.
- The longer birds are allowed to nest or roost in an unwanted area; the harder it will be to get them to leave. It’s important to take a proactive approach when dealing with pest birds.
Bird control and management solutions we commonly use are:
- Bird Netting
- Bird Spikes
- Bird Trapping
- Bird Removal
- Bird Control Agents
- Bird Deterrents
- Bird Wire
- Bird Proofing
If you are having problems with pigeons or birds nesting under your solar panels please contact us.
At Diamond Valley Pest Control there is no job too big or too small, we cover domestic and commercial premises both small and large. Please feel free to call, email or enquire within and we can provide a free on-site quote if needed or for smaller jobs an over the phone quote.